Our constructive and active preschool program is the perfect environment for your preschooler. Each day beings with music, calendar. During our day we discover math with different manipulative, reading through phonics along with literature and art through theme based projects.Read more
Our pre-K program incorporates literature based art projects, math through hands on manipulative, We use phonics to encourage beginning reading and writing. Music, Science & Social Studies, are integrated into their daily routine. We provide a safe and playful environment for your child to grow.Read more
Our program challenges children at their level, introducing and exposing them to Math, Reading, integrated Phonics, and Process Writing. Teacher directed groups and self-directed projects positively guide the children. Music, Poetry, Science, Social Studies, and Spanish are integrated into their daily routine.Read more
- Once a week we have a Spanish teacher come in and teach the children beginning Spanish basics. Counting, colors, and shapes.
- Fieldtrips allow the reinforcement of themes through personal experience.
- Fun filled themed activities including art, food, games parents always welcome and included
- Navy bottoms and white tops is our GBSH uniform. Free dress every Friday. All children receive a red GBSH t-shirt that can be worn as a uniform top and on all field trips.
- The GBSH has a fun daily themed relaxed learning environment for the summer. We still incorporate art, writing, math, and literature. It's always free dress and we offer a flexible schedule.
- We have a great indoor play area with a structure to climb and slide. We also have two outdoor play areas for children to run, dig, and play.
What our parents says
“Twice a year the Granite bay Schoolhouse gives a terrific evaluation of your child. It’s wonderful to watch your child grow and progress through the various stages of learning. We have been very pleased with the teachers. They are very compassionate and really love their job.” Doria Family
“It’s amazing the changes we have seen in our daughter after she started attending the GBSH. She looks forward to school every day for the wonderful activities and learning exercises (and her friends, too)! I could not think of a more loving and nurturing environment for her.” The Shiles Family